TERMS & CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION, ADMISSION AND PAYMENT POLICY
- All prices are reflected before GST and available until the cut-off date indicated.
- Registration is not considered complete until payment(s) has been received in full.
- All discounts and/or promotional rates require payment at the time of registration and on/or before the cut-off date in order to be applicable.
- CxO Symposium is closed to non-sponsoring vendors and service providers.
- Vendors and service providers are only entitled to purchase the Vendor Conference Pass. Other conference pass types are not applicable for purchase by vendors and service providers
- HRM Asia reserves the right to refuse any registration without further explanations.
- All attendees must wear a valid event name badge as a requirement of entry.
- All cancellations must be received in writing 60 days prior to the event or 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Should there be any refund, there will be a 4% administrative cancellation fees to be applied on the full registration fees.
- Registrants who do not attend the event are liable for the full registration fee and will not receive a refund for amounts already paid.
- HRM Asia is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.
- Delegates agree to respect all intellectual property rights in the programme, including the programme structure, content, materials and proceedings.
DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA (PDPA)
By submitting this application form to HRM Asia, you agree that any personally identifiable data that you have provided to us and photographs and videos that are captured in the course of the programme may be:
(i) used by us for the organisation and administration of our programmes (including profile preparation in connection with the programme, for organisers, speakers and other participants, where applicable);
(ii) used and retained by us for communicating with, and informing you about our activities and programmes (by post, email, or telephone);
(iii) disclosed by us (only relevant personal data as necessary) to service providers or partners that we may engage in connection with the programme;
(iv) used by us in the development of marketing collaterals for the programme and HRM Asia in the future.
If you are providing someone else’s personal data or submitting this Form on behalf of someone else, you hereby declare that you have obtained consent from the named individual(s) in this Form, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by you to HRM Asia, HRM Asia business partners and other third party service providers.